Please note our register is closed for April 2023.
We have 3 intakes per year – September, January, and April where available. Places are confirmed around the half-term before each intake so make sure to join our waiting list in plenty of time! To join the waiting list please complete the admissions form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to come and visit our setting, please call the pre-school mobile on 07881 020752 to arrange a suitable time.
Please see our Admissions Policy
- We take children from the age of 2.
- Our staff to children ratio is 1:8 for children over 3 years, and 1:4 for children under 3 years
- Each of our sessions is 3 hours; the morning sessions run from 8:45am to 11:45am and the afternoon sessions from 11:45am to 2:45pm
- Children aged 2 are required to attend a minimum of 2 sessions per week.
- We endorse the recommendation of Ofsted and the Pre-school Learning Alliance that children only attend one pre-school at any one time
- Admissions form submitted and child added to the waiting list (Admissions Form)
- Places confirmed via email (unless requested otherwise), usually 2 months in advance of the starting term
- Settling-in session arranged
- Start date and key person allocated
We accept Government funding for 2, 3 & 4-year-olds. Fees are charged if your child attends for more than the funded sessions. We also accept Childcare Vouchers.
For more information on the funding of pre-school education, please refer to Oxfordshire County Council Funding
Charges for UNFUNDED sessions from 25th April 2022 are:
- £6.00 per hour for over 3s
- £6.00 per hour for under 3s
Please note that in order for us to allocate places, we ask for at least half a term’s notice of your child leaving pre-school. If you do not provide this notice, you will be liable to pay for that half term in full.