Please note our register is currently closed for September 2021 intake due to high demand.
Thank you for your interest in our pre-school.
If you would like to come and visit us, please call the pre-school mobile on 07881 020752 to arrange a suitable time.
We have 3 intakes per year – September, January, and April where available. Places are confirmed around the half-term before each intake so make sure to join our waiting list in plenty of time! To join the waiting list please complete the admissions form
Please see our Admissions Policy
- We take children from the age of 2.
- Our staff to children ratio is 1:8 for children over 3 years, and 1:4 for children under 3 years
- Each of our sessions is 3 hours; the morning sessions run from 8:45am to 11:45am and the afternoon sessions from 11:45am to 2:45pm
- Children aged 2 are required to attend a minimum of 2 sessions per week.
- We endorse the recommendation of Ofsted and the Pre-school Learning Alliance that children only attend one pre-school at any one time
- Admissions form submitted and child added to the waiting list (Admissions Form)
- Places confirmed via email (unless requested otherwise), usually 2 months in advance of the starting term
- Settling-in session arranged
- Start date and key person allocated
We accept Government funding for 2, 3 & 4-year-olds. Fees are charged if your child attends for more than the funded sessions. We also accept Childcare Vouchers.
For more information on the funding of pre-school education, please refer to Oxfordshire County Council Funding
Current charges for UNFUNDED sessions are:
- £4.18 per hour for over 3s
- £5.68 per hour for under 3s
Please note that in order for us to allocate places, we ask for at least half a term’s notice of your child leaving pre-school. If you do not provide this notice, you will be liable to pay for that half term in full.