We have 3 intakes per year – September, January, and April where available. Places are confirmed around the half-term before each intake so make sure to join our waiting list in plenty of time! To join the waiting list please complete the admissions form and send to email@example.com
Please note our waiting list for September 2024 will close Friday 19th April. Waiting lists for January 2025 will close Friday 20th September.
For more information about our setting, please see our new starter pack.
If you would like to come and visit our setting, please call the pre-school mobile on 07881 020752 to arrange a suitable time.
Please see our Admissions Policy
- We take children from the age of 2.
- Our staff to children ratio is 1:8 for children over 3 years, and 1:4 for children under 3 years
- Each of our sessions is 3 hours; the morning sessions run from 8:45am to 11:45am and the afternoon sessions from 11:45am to 2:45pm
- Children aged 2 are required to attend a minimum of 2 sessions per week.
- We endorse the recommendation of Ofsted and the Pre-school Learning Alliance that children only attend one pre-school at any one time
- Admissions form submitted and child added to the waiting list (Admissions Form)
- Places confirmed via email (unless requested otherwise), usually 2 months in advance of the starting term
- Settling-in session arranged
- Start date and key person allocated
We accept Government funding for 2, 3 & 4-year-olds. Fees are charged if your child attends for more than the funded sessions. We also accept Childcare Vouchers.
For more information on the funding of pre-school education, please refer to Oxfordshire County Council Funding
Charges for UNFUNDED sessions from 17th April 2023 are:
- £6.50* per hour for over 3s
- £6.50*per hour for under 3s
We also provide all children with a healthy snack during their session with us, for this we charge a £10 fee every term, meaning six snack payments during a school year.
*please note from April 2024 our fees for over 3s and under 3s will be increasing to £7.00 per hour
Waiting list fee
There will be a fee of £25 to be held on the preschool waiting list. You will be asked to pay this once registering your interest in a place with us.
- If you are offered a place this will be taken off your invoice if unfunded or snack charge if fully funded, once you start at preschool.
- It will not be refunded if you are offered a place but decide not take up your place at preschool.
- It will be refunded if we are unable to offer you a place and you do not want to stay on the waiting list.
Please note that in order for us to allocate places, we ask for at least half a term’s notice of your child leaving pre-school. If you do not provide this notice, you will be liable to pay for that half term in full.
For further information on our fees and funding please see our Fees and Funding Policy.